Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Xzavier!!

It's hard to believe that a year has gone by so quickly and that my little boy is 1!! What a wonderful year its been. Although Zav's birthday was May 24th, we celebrated his birthday on Saturday the 22nd and it was so so so much FUN! It was rubber ducky themed with a full taco bar, a pull apart cupcake cake in the shape of a '1', and about 40 of our closest friends and family. Thank you to my aunt Connie for all her help with the 8 hours of baking (I couldn't have done it without her), my sister Trista and niece Vitoria for cleaning my house and my mom for watching Zav so that I could prepare for the party on the big day. Thank you also to all our friends and family who helped us celebrate Zav's special day. Gene and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and look forward to many, many more birthdays just as fun and perfect as this one!

Here's some pics from Zav's party and from his first birthday photo shoot.

ENJOY!!













1 comment: